Happy Sammy

Happy Sammy
Sammy

Saturday 18 June 2011

My Foster Family, King &Princess MollyDawg

Will I finally go home to my real Mom?

The nice people at Turtle Gardens Animal Rescue let me stay with them for about a month. That was until they found a suitable Foster Family for me. Well this is it. I'm living here in Lillooet for the time being. My foster mom is going to try to post weekly updates about my life. That will allow my REAL mom to watch and read about me while she recovers up north.

I miss my real mom and I can't wait to get back home to her comfort again. I'm very happy these people have let me stay with them. It's REALLY cozy here! I'll try to talk more about it each week. I hope you enjoy this blog and I look forwrd to reading your comments.
Thank you so much for my Foster Family Mamma Yvette :-)
Please visit these links to see my photos and videos as the get uploaded regularly

http://s422.photobucket.com/albums/pp302/Katog/Duchess%20Sammy - Photos

http://www.youtube.com/user/katogster - Videos

No comments:

Post a Comment